Prep Time: 20 minute
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Large Stuffed Pasta Shells, box
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef (optional)
- Ricotta Cheese, part-skim
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Tomato Sauce (you choose your favorite)
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
Now, lets get the cheese mixture moving. In a large bowl, add the ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs, salt, and a 1/3 cup of your mozzarella, can combine well. Remember those shells? Well now it is time to put the “stuff” in stuffed shells.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
With a medium spoon, take a spoonful of the cheese mixture and begin stuffing each shell. When done with a shell, place in a large casserole dish, and line them accordingly. Now, take the sauce and place over the top. I completely cover the shells, however you can put as much or little as you like. Now use the rest of the mozzarella and scatter along the top of the sauce.
Cook for 30 minutes. Let rest for a few minutes before cutting into the shells. You talk about delicious….